Event Underwriting Opportunities
The New Jersey Association of Independent Schools (NJAIS) serves 90 schools across the state. Central to the mission of NJAIS is to foster the educational, ethical, and professional excellence of its member schools. Our programming serves to support this aspect of our mission in order to maintain the value proposition of independent school education and to promote the ongoing quest for excellence in our schools. In order to make these growth opportunities accessible for our schools, we charge very little so that no schools have a barrier for entry.
With low cost and ample accessibility for our schools to engage in incredibly important professional growth, we welcome strategic collaborations to assist with the cost of the high caliber presenters that best support our educators in these enriched learning experience.
The robust list of professional development opportunities is linked here. If you are interested in supporting individual events, please contact Rachel Folan, email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration and commitment to educational excellence.
BENEFITS OF UNDERWRITING
- Your company logo and website on the conference program
- Your company logo and website included with the registration confirmation email
- Your company logo and website with any information sent regarding the experience you are underwriting, including tweets or other social media posts about the event
- Names and email addresses of all event participants
- Access to faculty and administrators
- Networking opportunities
- The opportunity to showcase your company’s commitment to professional growth for educators and investment in teaching, learning, and school leadership.