Event Exhibitor and Underwriter Opportunities
NJAIS EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FORM 2021 - 2022
REGISTER TO EXHIBIT AT AN EVENT
NJAIS hosts numerous professional development programs for its 91 member schools, and non-members in the tri-state area and beyond. A select number of programs are geared towards professionals responsible for selecting and hiring companies for a variety of necessary services. These events are the perfect opportunity to introduce your companies to our school professionals. NJAIS invites Exhibitors to the following events:
2021 - 2022 Professional Development Workshops and Conferences
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITING:
- An exhibitor's table for your displays, materials, and hand-outs (a company representative must be present at the event, and is responsible for display set-up and break down).
- Names and email addresses of all event participants.
- Great attendance!
- Access to faculty and administrators.
- Exhibition space selected to ensure maximum visibility and exposure.
- Networking opportunities.
- Your listing to appear in the conference program.