Event Exhibitor/Sponsor Information and Registration Form 2017-18
NJAIS hosts numerous professional development programs for its 86 member and non-member schools in the tri-state area and beyond. A select number of programs are geared towards professionals responsible for selecting and hiring companies for a variety of necessary services. These events are the perfect opportunity to exhibit and introduce your companies to our school professionals.
There are also opportunities to sponsor all or a portion of an NJAIS event. NJAIS has opportunities to sponsor speakers, meals, and cocktail parties at several of our programs:
- Breakfast: $1,000.00 (this opportunity is no longer available for Finance Officer Conference)
- Reception: $2700.00 (this opportunity is no longer available for Finance Officer Conference)
- Dinner: $3500.00 (this opportunity is no longer available for Finance Officer Conference)
- Presenter (varies by presenter)
View the complete NJAIS Professional Development Event Calendar
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING/SPONSORSHIP:
- An exhibitor table for displays, materials, and hand-outs (a company representative must be present at the event and is responsible for display set-up and break-down)
- Names and email addresses of all event participants
- Great attendance
- Access to administrators and faculty
- Exhibition space selected to ensure maximum visibility and exposure
- Networking opportunities
- Your listing to appear in the conference program, on the NJAIS website, and on signage at the event
Event Exhibitor/Sponsor Form 2017-18
Are you currently a NJAIS Corporate Sponsor?
If you are not a NJAIS Corporate Sponsor, and would like more information, please visit our Sponsor page. (NON-CORPORATE SPONSORS ONLY: PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW)
What is the name of the event/events that you would like to exhibit at?
What is the name of the event that you would like to help sponsor/underwrite?
The name of the representative at the exhibitors table to answer questions and hand-out materials (if different from above - please contact us if you plan to have more than two representatives):
EXHIBITORS AGREEMENT (DOWNLOAD/SIGN/REURN):
If you will be exhibiting at the event, please download, sign and return the NJAIS Exhibitor Agreement and return to NJAIS (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mail: 78 Washington Street, Morristown, NJ 07960). Thank you.
Please know that NJAIS will automatically generate an invoice, and send it to your attention. Payment is not required at the time of your registration. Your company will have 30 days to pay the invoice by CHECK. Thank you. Payment can be mailed to NJAIS, 78 Washington Street, Morristown, NJ 07960.
Upon acceptance by NJAIS, this agreement shall be a legally binding document between the Exhibitor and NJAIS. Either party may terminate this contract at any time by written notice to the other. If this contract is terminated by the Exhibitor two weeks or more prior the event, NJAIS shall refund any monies that may have been paid for an exhibition space. If it is terminated by the Exhibitor within two weeks of the event, NJAIS shall be under no obligation to refund any monies. Neither NJAIS nor the venue will be financially or otherwise responsible for cancellation or deferral of the conference because of strikes, fires, casualties, acts of God, or other causes beyond their control.
For more information and questions, please contact Lisa Campisi at 201.654.6541 or email@example.com.
THE MISSION OF THE NEW JERSEY ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS
The New Jersey Association of Independent Schools (NJAIS) is a non-profit, voluntary membership association whose mission is to foster the educational, ethical, and professional excellence of its member schools, while safeguarding their independence.
NJAIS fulfills its mission by:
- administering a rigorous, standards-based accreditation program that supports continuous school improvement.
- providing a broad spectrum of professional development opportunities for teachers, administrators, and trustees.
- advocating for member schools at the local, state, and federal levels.
- promoting best practices and the value of education in independent schools.