NJAIS Exhibitor Registration Information and Form 2019 - 2020
REGISTER BELOW TO EXHIBIT AT AN EVENT
NJAIS hosts numerous professional development programs for its 86 members, and non-members in the tri-state area and beyond. A select number of programs are geared towards professionals responsible for selecting and hiring companies for a variety of necessary services. These events are the perfect opportunity to introduce your companies to our school professionals. NJAIS invites Exhibitors to the following events:
2019 - 2020 Professional Development Workshops and Conferences
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITING:
- An exhibitors table for your displays, materials, and hand-outs (a company representative must be present at the event, and is responsible for display set-up and break down).
- Names and email addresses of all event participants.
- Great attendance!
- Access to faculty and administrators.
- Exhibition space selected to ensure maximum visibility and exposure.
- Networking opportunities.
- Your listing to appear in: conference program, NJAIS website, signage at the event.
NJAIS Exhibitor Registration Form 2019 - 2020
Corporate Exhibitors are permitted to bring two people to a NJAIS event. Please provide the names of those who will be attending the event.
Company Representative #1:
Company Representative #2 (optional):
Are you currently a NJAIS Corporate Sponsor?
If you are not a NJAIS Corporate Sponsor, and would like more information, please visit our Sponsor page. (NON-CORPORATE SPONSORS ONLY: PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW)
There are also opportunities to sponsor all or a portion of an NJAIS event. NJAIS has opportunities to sponsor speakers, meals, and cocktail parties at several of our programs:
Please contact Lisa Campisi if you are interested in participating in one of these opportunities. Please note these opportunities are granted in order of requests received. There are a limited number of opportunities and it varies by event.
EXHIBITORS AGREEMENT (DOWNLOAD/SIGN/REURN):
If you will be exhibiting at the event, please download, sign and return the NJAIS Exhibitor Agreement and return to NJAIS (email: email@example.com, mail: 78 Washington Street, Morristown, NJ 07960). Thank you.
Please know that NJAIS will automatically generate an invoice, and send it to your attention. Payment is not required at the time of your registration. Your company will have 30 days to pay the invoice. Thank you. Payment can be mailed to NJAIS, 78 Washington Street, Morristown, NJ 07960.
The signed Exhibitors Agreement shall be a legally binding document between the Exhibitor and NJAIS. Either party may terminate this contract at any time by written notice to the other. If this contract is terminated by the Exhibitor two weeks or more prior the event, NJAIS shall refund any monies that may have been paid for an exhibition space. If it is terminated by the Exhibitor within two weeks of the event, NJAIS shall be under no obligation to refund any monies. Neither NJAIS nor the venue will be financially or otherwise responsible for cancellation or deferral of the conference because of strikes, fires, casualties, acts of God, or other causes beyond their control.
For more information, and questions, please contact Lisa Campisi, Director of Accreditation and Corporate Sponsor Liasion at 201.654.6541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE MISSION OF THE NEW JERSEY ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS
The New Jersey Association of Independent Schools (NJAIS) is a non-profit, voluntary membership association whose mission is to foster the educational, ethical, and professional excellence of its member schools, while safeguarding their independence.
NJAIS fulfills its mission by:
- administering a rigorous, standards-based accreditation program that supports continuous school improvement.
- providing a broad spectrum of professional development opportunities for teachers, administrators, and trustees.
- advocating for member schools at the local, state, and federal levels.
- promoting best practices and the value of education in independent schools.