Office Manager and Registrar
The Lewis School of Princeton
The Lewis School is a PreK – 12 and Post Graduate non-profit, private school,
whose mission is to educate and to empower bright, creative young people whose scholastic achievement and human potential are compromised by unresolved, language-based learning differences related to dyslexia, ADHD, auditory processing, and executive functioning.
The Lewis School is seeking a highly organized, articulate professional, who has had experience in a fast-paced office environment and is proficient with the use of technology. A Bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
The Office Manager and Registrar reports to the Head of School.
The following responsibilities are essential year-round, including during school breaks.
Manage the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced office environment:
Direct incoming calls
Maintain office documents (including copying and filing), faculty and student directory, the calendar and student/classroom lists
Liaise with outside vendors such as Photo Haven (for class photos) and Smart Lunches (for daily lunch delivery)
Act as administrative support for Head of School and Assistant Head of School
· Schedule Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings and observations
· Proofread Present Levels of Performance (PLP) reports submitted by teachers for formatting consistency
· Print and organize PLP reports to be submitted to school districts as needed
· Enter grades electronically
· Proofread for consistency and accuracy
· Ensure teacher signature on each report card before mailing
· Make copies for student folders
· Document records requests
· Correspond with parents/districts/attorneys who make the requests
· Compile the records
· Make copies and file appropriately
· Correspond and interact with magazine and newspaper salespersons
· Create and update advertisements when directed by the Head of School
Please send a cover letter, a CV, and list of 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
53 Bayard Lane, Princeton, NJ 08540.