Associate Director of Admissions
The Lewis School of Princeton
The Lewis School is a PreK – 12 and Post Graduate non-profit, private school, whose mission is to educate and to empower bright, creative young people whose scholastic achievement and human potential are compromised by unresolved, language-based learning differences related to dyslexia, ADHD, auditory processing, and executive functioning.
The Lewis School is seeking a dynamic professional who is detail oriented, comfortable with networking, proficient with technology, and committed to the mission of serving the needs of students who learn differently. A Bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
This professional reports to the Director of Admissions, Assistant Head of School and Head of School.
· Maintain the admissions calendar
· Confirm appointments
· Follow up on admissions calls
· Maintain admissions records and tracking sheets
· Prepare documents for applicants
· Prepare for open houses
· Attend assigned open houses
· Maintain the clinic calendar
· Assign test administrators
· Distribute clinic schedules to faculty
· Confirm evaluations
· Proofread reports
· Mail reports to parents
· Assist where needed with Topics and Trends in Education seminars
Communications and Marketing
The Lewis Link: Design and edit for the Link on a weekly basis
Maintain and update social media channels by creating posts about school news
Keep the website up-to-date
Develop marketing ideas with Head of School
Please send a cover letter, a CV, and list of 3 references to email@example.com or mail to
53 Bayard Lane, Princeton, NJ 08540.