Thank you for your interest in becoming a Corporate Sponsor. The New Jersey Association of Independent Schools invites companies and/or organizations that provide products or services to independent schools to become an NJAIS Corporate Sponsor. NJAIS is a nonprofit, service organization, a 501(c)3 entity, whose mission is to promote educational, ethical, and professional excellence through its school accreditation program, to offer intellectually stimulating professional development opportunities to educators in its schools, and to generally promote and safeguard the interests of independent schools in New Jersey.
Corporate Sponsorship will help your company or organization gain extensive visibility and contact with the NJAIS membership of 86 schools. While Corporate Sponsorship is not an endorsement, it does provide sponsors with enhanced visibility and exposure within the Association, as well as offer the member schools useful resources that will assist them in providing services to their students and families. Your sponsorship will help underwrite NJAIS programs, by making them more affordable to a wider body of faculty members and administrators.
Once your application has been received and approved, your company representative will be notified of acceptance and will be sent an invoice. Corporate Sponsorship with NJAIS begins at $2,000 and benefits commence upon receipt of payment. Sponsorship runs annually from July 1 to June 30.
Corporate Sponsors are not endorsed by NJAIS which reserves the right to revoke sponsorship status at any time that the Executive Director determines the sponsor's business purposes and functions to be inconsistent with the core values of NJAIS.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
The cost of participating in the NJAIS Corporate Sponsor Program is $2,000 per year. Corporate sponsorship will provide participants with the following:
- Listing on the NJAIS website as an NJAIS Corporate Sponsor for one year (July 1 - June 30)
- Link to the Corporate Sponsor’s website on the NJAIS website
- Listing in NJAIS Professional Development materials
- Listing in the NJAIS Annual Directory*
- Opportunity to exhibit at the annual Trustee Enrichment Day**
- Recognition at the luncheon
- Attendance list and emails of participants
- Reduced fee to exhibit at the Finance Officers meeting held in May
*The NJAIS Directory is in electronic format only. Printed copies are sent to schools by request.
**Trustee Enrichment Day
Effective governance is the foundation of every successful independent school, and as such, opportunities for professional development are extremely important. NJAIS' annual Trustee Enrichment Day is a benchmark event for new and experienced Trustees. As one of the top five largest events hosted by NJAIS, Trustee Enrichment Day provides an opportunity for administrators and Trustees alike to experience a broad range of speakers and workshops. Trustee Events in the past have included some of the following:
- Principles of good governance practice
- Strategies to problem-solve challenging situations
- Legal issues
- Effective fundraising/capital campaign strategies
- Governance 101 for New Trustees
- Economic Impacts on Independent Schools
- Panels of Development, Finance, and other Experienced Professionals (varies by year and program)
Trustee Enrichment Day typically draws between 200 - 300 participants including Trustees, Heads of School, and other administrators from both member and non-member schools.